Sunday, September 9, 2018

Message from the Editor

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will no longer be able to add regular posts to this blog. I will still post periodically as I see news from bands I personally follow, but I will not be able to keep up with the research it takes to find and translate information from other bands to make daily posts. I regret this because my goal for this blog hasn't changed; I still want to raise awareness of visual kei bands to overseas audiences. To this end, my blog and Twitter will remain open, and you will still see a weekly Oricon post every Wednesday. I do still follow a fair number of bands, so information about those will still be posted. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'm happy if this blog has helped fans all over the world discover new bands or keep up with current ones. Thank you for following me for all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment